"The Turfco blowers are simply the best on the market. These reliable machines allow us to accomplish several tasks daily. We strongly believe that Turfco provides the very best our industry has to offer." – Steve Rauh, Director of Agronomy, Golf Course of the Everglades, Naples, FL.
Torrent 2 Debris Blower
Let the NEW Torrent 2 Debris Blower take your cleanup to a new level of productivity. It delivers uprecedented control over air speed, air direction, noise management and fuel consumption. It has both a wireless handheld controller and the optional onboard controls, that feature our unique instant idle/resume button and air speed controls. The Torrent 2 features the fastest 360° nozzle rotation and the exclusive patent-pending MagnaPoint Technology that allows you to set the perfect angle every time. It features a heavy duty frame, rugged tongue and adjustable hitch, so it will work easily with most vehicles and is built to last. From grass clippings to aeration cores, pine needles, leaves, and more, it is the perfect year round tool. Schedule your demo today!
- Optional patent-pending MagnaPoint Technology allows the operator to get the most productive angle every time:
- Heavy duty frame, rugged tongue, adjustable hitch that easily hooks up your favorite turf vehicles
- Instant idle up/down & resume gives you more control over noise management and fuel consumption
- Powerful air volume & superior velocity, and multiple air speed settings that allow for fast adjustments on the fly
- Wireless controller and new MagnaPoint™ Technology allows operator to dial in the exact nozzle direction for unprecedented precision. Optional on-board controls keep you running even without the wireless remote.
- Fastest nozzle rotation speed in the industry dramatically increases productivity—no need to slow down to wait for the blower at the end of each pass.
- Multiple air speed settings make it quick and easy to increase or decrease blowing force.
- Engine shutdown switch stops the engine at the press of a button.
- Closed-off deck dramatically reduces debris pickup from below the blower, decreasing wear on the turbine and minimizing overall dust and debris around the operator.
- 2-year warranty.
||Torrent 2 Debris Blower (#85651)
||(Outside of tire to outside of tire) 48" (1.22 m)
||(Nozzle pointed up) 40.5" (1.03 m)
(To top of engine) 36" (0.92 m)
||(Hitch to end of chute) 108.8" (2.76 m)
||Wireless Hand-Held Remote Control for nozzzle direction, engine speed and engine stop; Optional Auxilary Manual Controls for engine speed and nozzle control
||Full 360° in both directions
|Towing Ground Speed
||Suggested operating speed: 5 MPH (8 km/h); Maximum non-operation towing speed: 20 MPH (32 km/h)
||725 cc (18.65kW) Kohler Command Pro® with electric start and 15 AMP charging
||Requires 12 V DC battery (customer supplied), electrical circuits for wireless remote control system and nozzle rotation motor
|Tongue and Hitch:
||Adjustable height pin hitch (standard 5/8" pin)
||35 lbs (15.8 Kg)
||575 lbs (260.8 Kg)
Torrent 2 is a registered trademark of Turfco Manufacturing, Inc. Specifications subject to change without notice.
No accessories to show at this time.