CR-7 Large Area Topdresser & Material Handler
Cover more ground using less horsepower: The new CR-7 Topdresser and materials handler is designed to accommodate smaller equipment without sacrificing productivity. Ideal for sports complexes, fairways or renovation work, it features proven Turfco WideSpin™ technology to deliver your most accurate spread, from light to heavy, and up to 35-feet wide. The adjustable spinner angle—up to 17-degrees up or down—allows for greater turf penetration. A 1.8 cubic yard, self-cleaning galvanized hopper enhances efficiency when applying wet or dry material, including sand, lime, compost, stone, wood ships, soil conditioners and grass clippings. The optional rear-mounted cross-conveyor, featuring a 180-degree swivel, allows for access to tighter areas.
- Designed for versatility, the CR-7 is ideal for topdressing, fixing washout areas, mulching, compost material, back-fill drainage trenches and for updating flowerbeds
- Easily load and unload the 1.8 cubic yard capacity self-cleaning galvanized hopper
- Easily access tighter areas with the optional rear-mounted cross-conveyor featuring a 180-degree swivel
- With a seven-gallons-per-minute flow, easily handle a wide variety of wet or dry material including sand, lime, compost, stone, wood chips, soil conditioners and grass clippings
- Patented three-position switch assure a clean application every time by turning on the attachments before the main conveyor
- Standard 3-year warranty keeps you up and running
||1.8 cubic yards
||Up to 15 mph empty; 8 mph loaded
||18” wide, pebble grain surface with heavy-duty polyester cord. Single Seam.
||Full manual adjustment with curved gate
||3 position, hand held switch independently operates belt and attachments. Adjustable flow control sets speed of belt and attachments. Adjustable twin spinner sets angle for broadcast top dressing up to 15 degrees up or down
||Tractor’s hydraulic system powers belt and attachments.
||Four 26.5 x 14-12 4 ply turf tires with walking high beam suspension
||Heavy duty pin hitch
||Minimum of 35 HP with one bank of hydraulics and 6 gpm flow.
||1450 lbs. (657 kg)
||143” long x 76” wide x 64” tall
||Material handler conveyor with swivel,
Spinners for top dressing 15’ to 35’ wide
||3 years parts and labor
Foot print on the CR-7 is 16.8 psi.
||Trench Filler Attachment
A trench filler attachment gives even more uses—and saves time and labor.
Expand the usefulness of your topdresser by allowing them to be used for material handling duties. Quickly and easily attach. Use to top off bunkers, add mulch to flowerbeds, level and repack sprinkler heads and more.